Ever since then, I started to think about it very frequently.
I had travelled a lot
I met a lot of people
I saw a lot of event
I came across a lot of different point of views about life
People always tend to think from their own point of view
They always try to perceive people's feelings based on their own experience
I always think
people are lonely
people need friends
people need someone who care about them
people needs love
But it is "I" who want these things
As human being, we always try to protect ourselves, most of the time subconsciously
We always try to separate ourselves from those unwanted feelings and project it onto another person, although that person may not think that way
"I think he's lonely" deep inside, we are scared of being lonely
"I think she's scared of expressing herself" deep inside, we are scared of expressing ourselves
"I think she needs some help and love"deep inside, we are hoping that someone help and love us when we are in the same situation
In this world,
there are so many people from around the world
USA, Australia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada, South America...
there are so many people with different religion
there are so many people with different religion
Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Taoist...
there are so many people from different background
poor, rich, orphanage, big family, a place you can always express yourself, a place where you rights are denied, a place where your life is about earning money, a place where your life is about finding food and survive...
Some people just always dwells about what other people think of them
Some people just don't care about what people think and be themselve
Some people who dream and achieve most out their life
Some people who just want to life a normal happy life
Some people who just live for a few days and die of starvation
Some people who life a good life and die in theirs 90s
The world are filled with so many ill-boding events, some are unprecedented, some recur countless time
Wars, natural disaster, riots, terrorism, murder...
Yet, the world are filled with hope and joy,
People from around the world work together when there is a natural disaster,
People raising environmental awareness,
Non-profit organization helping those in needs of help
Volunteers who travel across half of the world to help those who they not known before
and many more
Some people like me always think about "What's the meaning of life?"
Yet, there are people who just never think about it even before they die.
So which is your part of this world?
Have you ever thought of contributing to the very planet you are living on?
Will there ever be a day when everyone is connected?
No war, No starvation, No racism...Peace
When ever you are sad or frustrated, try to think about
how small you are,
how insignificant you are,
how lucky you are,
how should you be grateful you are that you are blessed with family, friends, food and everything you had
you will be happy
This is what I thought of on how I am going to contribute to this world
Get a job, start a company, have enough money then go places like South Africa to volunteer for a year or two
It would be a great and life changing experience
How about you?
What will you do?
Have you ever thought about that?
No comments:
Post a Comment