After looking at Kian Hin blog, suddenly want to post one myself while waiting for my anime to load.. stupid streamyx haha
I still remember I made 10 new year resolutions for 2009. Think back at those resolutions, some can be measured and some can't. I think I realised half of it, and there are some need to be improved. What's my 10 new year resolutions for 2009...secret (or who bother to care, it's MY resolutions)
For me new year it's about setting goal and try to accomplish it. Time is the main factor. Every thing takes time. I know there are still a lot of weakness in me and still improving on it.
Analysing our feeling, sometimes its hard and sometimes we deny ourselves and even try to ignore it when it is heart broken. Well, now I'm learning to accept my feeling, asking myself why do I feel that, why do I get angry? why do I feel jeolous? why do I feel lonely? why do I feel sad?
Find the roots and find a solution. It's all about ACTION, man. No point dwelling in our own thoughts while no one can feel what you are thinking. It's hard but a good practice. This is what we call MINDFULLNESS. Mind everything we do, be the master of your brain but not its slave!!
It's new year but i still haven't make any new year resolution yet. For the pass few weeks, I barely have time to think about it. Time really passes quickly when there are much to do.
OK this is one resolution I want to make. I want to be 65kg end of this year. That's my goal. It's a HARD one. If you reading this, make sure u tease me about my weight thouroughout the year to give motivation, making my dream comes TRUE....lol
GUys, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
CcD signing OFF!!
📹 Download Movie [Title
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hey bro...glad to be the first to be commenting on your blog. Great to be seeing some words written here after the long silence. You know what, at times I wonder how friendship can go on forever (we all know many friendship ended up with hi and bye) but I guess knowing you guys teach me one thing...one important lesson...the beautiful memories left behind in 2009 will give me and I believe many the strength to live a meaningful life in 2010...Happy New Year and good luck with the gain weight plan!!
haha...Finally u updated ur blog already...
Erm...65kg?It's seem like abit hard for you,but anyway,ganbateh lol!
Happy New year!!!^^hehe
Post a Comment