Monday, July 21, 2008

A walk in the city (2008-7-11)

Since my bother is working, I just have a walk along the Queen Street where it's the heart of the Brisbane City with plenty of things to see. I just got to take some picture only since all the times I have to take it by my own.





Brazilian dance just off the street.



The Conrad Casino is just behind me



Brisbane square, but still don't know what inside. I think there's a library inside.
The sexy brazilian dancer is just dancing in front of it.




A part of South Bank. There's a man made beach here but I forgot to take some photo. haiz, next time.


I specially took this for Wan Yee, it got sound coming out from the whale. Huge man. It's just beside the museum.



This is Brisbane Library. Enormous!!!


Another view of it.


Inside it. Wow, look so aesthetic.

An art work beside the library.

That's all for the day, I'll be back for more.

1 comment:

~ # JaZzzMin3 # ~ said...

awwww... dont you have someone take picture for you?? you're just cam-whoring all the way.. haha